How to Change Your Relationship Status on Facebook Mobile?
Facebook is the most commonly used social media platform nowadays. A lot of Facebook users prefer to use Facebook on their mobiles. This helps them to remain updated even when they are on the move. Facebook users can choose the option to display some of the information that they may seem may be relevant to different users and the users may hope that might be necessary to various other users. You can set to display your contact number, workplaces, hometown, relationship status, and other such information. You can also select the users who can view your different information. You can choose the option to display the information to the users only, Facebook friends, friends of friends, or some custom set of users. Apart from these, there are some other settings that you can change on facebook.
Steps to change the relationship status on Facebook mobile:
If you enter a relationship status at the beginning while creating an account, there is a way using which you can choose the option to change your relationship status as your relationship status changes in your real life. You can also specify the name of the other person with whom your relationship status has changed. One another amazing feature is that you can choose the option to change the relationship status using Facebook app on your mobile. Just go through the steps mentioned below and then you can choose the option to change the relationship status on Facebook mobile. But before going through the steps mentioned below, you have to make sure that you have installed the Facebook mobile app on your device.
- Open the Facebook app on your mobile.
- Tap on the menu icon that has three horizontal lines on it and then taps on your name icon.
- Here tap on the About icon.
- In the new window that appears, scroll till you reach the section labelled as relationships.
- If the relationship status is already entered the edit option appears, and in case the relationship status is already updated tap the option Add Your Relationship.
- Choose your relationship status and then add the information about the same.
- You can also choose the option to add the person with whom you are associated in a relationship.
- After the other person confirms it, the information is shown on your profile page.
In case of any problems encountered on Facebook, just give a call on Facebook Customer Support Service Number and get the problem fixed immediately by the experts. 24*7 support is provided for the timely resolution of your problems.